martes, 20 de noviembre de 2012

Welcome!

"Al papillote con amor" is a website to promote myself as a Nutritionist, besides to inform you about food and diets.

My name is Eulàlia, I'm a Dietician and Medical student in Barcelona, Catalunya. I work as a dietician too. Some days ago I was thinking to create this blog and, finally, today 20th of November, International Children Day, the blog is born.

The aim of the blog is to inform you about healthy food, cooking skills and techniques, cooking news, seasonal food, some tricks to make the most of your feeding.

At the same time, I want to promote myself as a nutritionist, as I said. And I would like you think about "diet" as a way to be HEALTHY not as a way to be thin to be in style. It would be necessary to be thin if you are overweight or obese but just because of your health, not because of aesthetic.

If you want to contact me to help you with your nutrition or you want me to create a diet for you (maybe because you've just started to do sport and you want a healthy diet, or maybe because you are pregnant, or you have a stress life-style and you don't know how to take care of your nutrition), you can send me an email: auulis@gmail.com , we'll find the way to chat (phone, Skype, meet in person) and to start to take care of yourself.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario